The visuals were mixing colours from all our old pots of emulsion paint. We got a large quantity of yellow, a little of pale blue and also a little of a pinkish orange colour. The expert (Daphne) decided that the pale blue mixed into the yellow produced a nice pale green! We used half the yellow, the other half was mixed with the orangey pink (called Bongo Jazz) and produced a pinky yellow! We also had some redder magnolia. So we are set to coat our lounge and bedrooms!

Paint colour tests

Paint colour tests

We will be using the colours labeled B, D and F
Also we did a final plasterboard job of covering up the exposed polystyrene foam in the ceiling of the entrance hallway for fire protection.

That will be painted white along with the other four rooms!

By Shaun

Leave a Reply