Oct 112016
 

Today, in lovely sunshine instead of the wet rainy day we had yesterday (typical!!), we started the tidying up task after the concrete has set enough overnight, for us to walk on it. We loosened all the concrete blocks that was holding down the wooden framework, extracted the two sump moulds and started chipping lumps of concrete along all the framework.

Removing a sump mould

Removing a sump mould

Also started going around collecting up the small amount of concrete that has spilt out during the filling process of the hollow cores in the Perimeter Wall. We also cleared away the left over pile of concrete we asked the pump operator to dump out of the pump’s hopper on our Loke (we needed some of it to finish the floor). Fortunately, we had thick plastic laid down for this exact purpose!

 Posted by at 6:22 pm