This morning and yesterday, we did some maintenance work on our various structures, to repair leaks in the roof of the garden shed and the temporary plywood storage tent cover.
The plywood storage shed got another layer of tarpaulin put over the roof area yesterday, it might not be a perfect solution but it needs only to survive another month or so while we are building the roof on the house.
The garden shed got some attention this morning, taking advantage of the sunshine and we put on a couple of patches on the shed roofing felt. The roofing felt is getting old and starting to “go” crunchy but it hopefully will last long enough as it only need to survive for another year or so!

By Shaun

Leave a Reply