Today, we finished off the job of resetting and re-establishing Energy Module Number 3 back into working order again. we dug out behind one of the ends to allow us to gain that extra 10mm we lost so we can and did get the final Aquacell crates back into the module. Oh yes, we had about an inch of water floating around the bottom of the tank from all the rain we had these last couple of days!
Then, we sorted out the last pieces of the insulation boards on the long sides of the module and then pulled all the sandy soil back in around to compact it all back together. All the original pipes, conduits and inspection tube are now back into place, with the insulation lid back on too.
Finally, we started immediately filling the module up with water to weigh it down this time! We will need about 8500 liters and it will take well over 12 hours of running our hose pipe. In fact, we noticed that we had about 100 mm of rainwater in our swimming lane so we thought we would nick that instead of using fresh water. We think we can get about 2500 liters from there, we will find out tomorrow, as we are measuring the amount of water being drawn and put into the module.