Jun 152019
 

The last two days of the week (Friday and Saturday) were nice days so we got on with installing the two Downpipe Channel modules for the P-Q valley that forms part of the extension part of the building for the Conservatory coming in the future.

Then we got all the guttering done, for all the P (first section and second section either side of the Q conservatory) and the first third of the A section along the front of the house.

Finally, we got the layers of the plywood strips installed for the p-A Hip corner of the roof so we could fibre glass all the complicated junctions and corners.

Gutters and Downpipe Channels Installed for all P and Q and the first Third of A.

Gutter-on-P1

Gutters and Downpipe Channels Installed for all P and Q and the first Third of A.

Gutter-and-hip-on-P2-and-start-of-A



So on Monday (weather permitting) we can fibre-glass these junctions and have them all sealed, ready for the rubber membrane to go on along the two P small sections.

 Posted by at 6:00 pm