Today, after a delayed start due to a dentist appointment, we resumed cutting the little vertical slots into the top of the cement panels on the walls. The wall O and Wall K were finally completed with the template adjusted in its third position, to cater for the 45 degree angle roof.
We then went around doing odd ones here and there were an extra piece will look good and fill in under the Eaves.
This completed task very nearly finishes the structure of the whole of the External Wall of our house, all 14 sections, all 77 metres distance around and 3 metres high, with 12 windows and 3 doors too!! We only need put in the corner posts (when we install the hip and valley rafters) and seal up the joints in the cement boards (when we clad the wall with timber).