Sep 152017
 

One of the little job we did today was to recover the tarpaulin roof of the Wendy House (the rain protection for our stack of OSB sheets and cement boards). We simply removed the battens from around the perimeter and laid down a fresh tarpaulin over the existing one and re-screwed the battens back on!

Sheet-Storgae-replace-roof

Sheet-Storgae-replace-roof


The old tarpaulin was failing where the sunshine and the UV radiation has damaged the plastic fibres and was getting very weak!!
So we chopped off a 2.1metres piece off another much larger sheet we had lying around (3.6metres in the other direction) and flapped it into place. and that’s was it!!

 Posted by at 11:37 am