By Monday lunch time, we had finished off the last triangular piece of the wall above the Utility’s window and door, the gable wall of the Porch.
We then moved all the platforms and equipment around to the back of the house to start working our way along seven remaining sections to be clad in the fire-treated Larch timber.
By Tuesday, we had finished the “I” wall section but we had to divert our effort to replace the caterpillar tracks on our mini-digger, see Replaced Caterpillar Tracks on mini Digger
We got back to work, Wednesday afternoon without any further interruptions (including missing all the rain on Saturday!) and zoomed along to get the “J”, “K” and “O” walls all finished and everything. We even managed to get the first row on the three walls that makes up our neat little alcove, the “L”, “M” and “N” sections. We also put up the marks on each battens that tells us where to put each larch timber piece going up the wall.
Hopefully, next week on Monday and Wednesday, we will get the Alcove all finished and that will be it!