After repairing the Bevel Slicing machine, we proceeded to finish off the final two “L” rafters to have their bevel ends sliced in. So we now have five “L” rafters plus one odd pair of flanges (to fill in a large gap right up near the steel I-Beam end of the K Ridge) all ready.
To finish off the day, we went through the nine other rafters we had already constructed and tidied up the ends, especially the wall ends where our webbing wasn’t cut deep enough to keep clear of the noggin and the wall’s top-plate.
We have other commitments tomorrow (Friday) and we hope that Saturday will warm up and have melted all the snow and be dry so we can put up our 14 rafters we got ready!

By Shaun

Leave a Reply